Important information for all applicants seeking employment or studies in Germany: Please be aware of private agents and organizations who might offer to arrange employment or study placement in Germany and all formalities for you, in return for payment of a substantial fee.
These offers are often fraudulent.
Only use trusted and bona fide persons and organizations to find a job or a study perspective in Germany! A good place to start are the official websites www.make-it-in-germany.com and study-in-germany.de
Visa applications for a long-term stay (beyond 90 days, e.g. for studies, family reunion, employment) in Germany must be submitted directly at the Embassy.
Please read the following information carefully BEFORE booking an appointment:
- Each applicant, also each member of a family or other group, needs an appointment of his/her own. Appointments can be booked for Monday to Thursdays.
- Visa appointments can only be booked by the online appointment system and not by phone or by email. EXCEPTION: Companies who wish to book appointments for groups of river seafarers are requested to send appointment requests to email@example.com, indicating the number of applicants in their group.
- Booking an appointment is FREE OF CHARGE. The Embassy does not encourage bookings to be made through agencies or any other third party offering their services against payment of a fee. You will be held responsible for any misuse in your name. If the booking system is misused, the applicant will be blocked. No further bookings will be possible!
- Admission to the visa section of the German Embassy in order to submit an application is only possible on presentation of a printout of a valid appointment booking confirmation and a complete application.
- Latecomers can not be admitted! Incomplete applications can not be processed!
- The applicant's passport number is a mandatory field. No passport number - no admission! In these cases, a new booking has to be made.
- Please cancel your appointment if you cannot make it. The confirmation e-mail provides a cancellation link.
Book an appointment here.