Please find current information on visa regulations, entry to Germany and quarantine regulations here
Please read the following information carefully BEFORE booking an appointment:
- Each applicant, also each member of a family or other group, needs an appointment of his/her own. Appointments can be booked for Monday to Thursdays.
- Visa appointments can only be booked by the online appointment system and not by phone or by email.
- Booking an appointment is FREE OF CHARGE. The Embassy does not encourage bookings to be made through agencies or any other third party offering their services against payment of a fee. You will be held responsible for any misuse in your name. If the booking system is misused, the applicant will be blocked. No further bookings will be possible!
- Admission to the visa section of the German Embassy in order to submit an application is only possible on presentation of a printout of a valid appointment booking confirmation and a complete application.
- Latecomers can not be admitted! Incomplete applications can not be processed!
- The applicant's passport number is a mandatory field. No passport number - no admission! In these cases, a new booking has to be made.
- Please cancel your appointment if you cannot make it. The confirmation e-mail provides a cancellation link.
Book an appointment here.